Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
Whole Food Fiber
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Servings per Container: 30
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Gluten Free and Vegetarian